Yesterday at the Manifest residence, we harvested our first crop of carrots… ever.
And I’ve gotta say…
Even though it was our first time doing it, we ended up with more carrots than we ever imagined we would. Heck, we did such a good job, we’ll even be giving some to friends!
Now that’s a wonderful feeling — especially considering all the doubtful stares a local farmer gave us when we told her about our methods.
But that’s an entirely different story for an entirely different day.
The thing is…
The reason we were so successful with our carrots wasn’t because we knew what were doing. In fact, we had no idea what we were doing. Our green thumbs were more akin to 50 shades of brown.
But, we did follow a proven path to success.
A path that I believe can help anyone achieve their goals faster and easier than they ever thought possible before.
Here’s what we did:
- We researched different methods of gardening and chose one that resonated with us.
- We learned as much about that method as we could — from experts and people with years and years of experience.
- We followed that advice, collected all the materials, and did exactly what they told us to do.
Two and half months later, we’re swimming in a sea of beautiful carrots — with a plethora of other veggies on the way.
So if you’re ever faced with a goal you don’t know how to get started on, try following the proven path I mentioned above.
- Do your research and find an approach you like.
- Learn that approach from experts with experience.
- Follow that advice as closely as you can.
As long as you do that — and avoid getting distracted by all the other information out there — you’ll get where you want to go.
OR… you’ll learn a valuable lesson along the way.
Either way, you’re moving forward.
And at the end of the day, that’s really all matters.
And when you’re ready 👇👇