This might surprise you.
But a good morning routine doesn’t actually start in the morning…
It starts the night before.
That’s right — before you can ever expect to win your mornings, you must first master the art of ending your day.
But how does one actually go about doing that?
Allow me to explain.
The first thing you have to do is understand your ‘reason why.’
- Why do you want to improve your morning routine?
- What would improving your morning routine do for you?
- How would your life be different if your morning routine was exactly the way you wanted it to be?
Having a clear understanding of why you want this to happen is going to be paramount for making the habit stick.
Next, what you want to do is, you want to review your ‘reason why’ every night before bed. What this is going to do is mentally prepare you to tackle your morning with ease.
Finally, you want to plan your morning in detail before you ever wake up.
This IS NOT something you want to be doing in the morning. You want 100 percent of your focus going into your morning routine, and not into planning it as soon as you get out of bed.
Let’s do a quick recap.
Successful morning routines begin the night before…
And they begin with these 3 steps:
- Know and understand your ‘reason why’
- Review your ‘reason why’ every night before bed
- Plan your morning in detail before you go to sleep
That way, as soon as you wake up, you can dive right into your morning routine without even thinking about it.
And that, my friend, is how you start having kickass and stellar mornings.
Try it out and see for yourself.
What have you got to snooze?
And when you’re ready