I talk a lot about waking up early.
To me, it’s important.
If you can win the morning, you can also win the day before the day begins. And that’s something I’m very attracted to.
Sure, it’s not for everyone.
In fact, some people shouldn’t even try to become early risers.
But for those who do want to become early risers…
Those who do want to make this a keystone habit in their life…
I understand the struggle, and I want to help.
Here are 6 essential steps for waking up early with consistency:
- Get to bed at least 7–8 hours before you want to wake up.
- Eliminate ALL screentime at least 30–60 minutes before bed.
- Make sure your alarm is set for the time you want to wake up.
- If using your phone as an alarm, make sure it’s charged.
- Set a “Booby Trap” in case you go back to sleep by mistake.
- Prepare a by-the-minute plan of how your morning will go.
And that’s about it.
Follow each of these steps and I can almost guarantee you’ll be waking up far easier than ever before.
And who knows…
You might become an early riser, after all.
And when you’re ready